Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Happy Birthday to you...party!

Happy Splashing Birthday, Megan is 6
We had a successful party at EGV indoor splash pool. The kids had a blast in the water and 1.5 hours was plenty long. Everyone was changed quickly and back for cake in the party room. We had such well behaved party goers, it was such a breeze of a party. I also learned to go with your gut on timing. I thought the party time was too long, but took EGV word for it, and still brought a few books to read. The party was really good to finish by 8:15 and I had pick up at 8:45. Poor kids, it was a long party, but they were all smiles..
Thanks to everyone that came and helped out! We really appreciate it!
The one photo I really missed was a group shot. Darn it! And my camera did not like the indoor steam from the pool area so my friend Jen used her camera (happens to be the exact same camera, go figure) so ensure we did not miss out on any photo ops.

No comments: