Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Megan's 10 INCHES

Megan donated her hair for the 2nd time this year. She had 10 inches cut off and donated to LOCKS OF LOVE who make wigs for cancer children. She really understands they need it, and that she has great hair to give! She is REALLY short now, and loves it!




Timmy also had a trim, but you wouldn't know it, he was hysterical the entire time. No pictures to prove it. I had all the mom's looking at me, hopefully feeling sorry for me and Timmy as I had his head in a arm vice just to keep him still. Let's just say he's not good with people touching his head. This is haircut number 3, all different people! :)

3 comments:

Brit-American said...

well done Meg for donating your hair. Grandma told me you had done this. Ask your mom to take a photo of you with your short hair and put it on the blog so we can see it. Looking forward to seeing you in July.

Brit-American said...

well done Meg for donating your hair. Grandma told me you had done this. Ask your mom to take a photo of your short hair and put it on the blog so we can see you. Looking forward to seeing you in July.

Sheila said...

Wow! Good job for Megan on donating her hair! 10 inches! Wow! That's a lot of hair! Her hair looks really short after! How does the back look? Was she nervous about the haircut? I'd love to see more pics of her new haircut! Thank you!