Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Engagement

Today, December 19th marks the 11th anniversary that Todd asked me to marry him. I was getting ready to leave for AZ and we went to Rosemont with a couple to see the lights and decorations they have on display outside their residential housing. As we were walking, the couple walked ahead and Todd stopped, gave me a box and said this was not something I could open in front of his parents. I opened the box to find a bear with a bow on his neck. This is when he got on his knee and asked me to marry him. Their was a ring on the bow. It was beautiful and he couldn't have done better. I knew this day was coming but convinced Todd would asked me when he met up with me in AZ. What a surprise. How I didn't see him put this box under his jacket is still a mystery.

No comments: