Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jar of good things this year


Pinned it! Did it!

This is our jar for the year 2012.  I saw this over the summer, so we added all the things we did this summer and have kept it going.  We've included movie tickets or event tickets too.  Just used strips of paper to jot down key notes to remind us of what fun we've had this year.  We re-used a peanut butter jar :0)  I need to dress it up a little, for now an post-it is holding up!

source is not found anymore, but this is the pin:


RepinEdit
I like this idea. Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. Then, on New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year. Good way to keep things in perspective.

1 comment:

mossfamily said...

Brandi- the blog looks fantastic. I am so excited snd feeling inspired. I love the jar idea.