Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hello Race Fans

Thank you Uncle Mike. Due to Mike's flying days, he was unable to attend the race on Sunday with Todd as planned. So, instead we turned it into a family event. With only 2 tickets, I had no plans to actually enter the race itself. We walked around the very large vendor tents and looked at all the stuff we cannot afford to buy. But, had fun non-the-less.
Megan and Todd have decided we need one of these bad boys below to "cruise" the block!

Watch out Danica, Megan Sulak is ready to go!

This is where we left them. They have a lot of rules to get into the gates. People were not even allowed to bring in strollers. I guess where do you put the strollers once you're in there, but it's a heck of a walk back to the cars. So, Timmy and I started walking around to get our exercise for the day. When all the sudden, Mommy realized she never went potty while she had extra hands, and yep, I really have to go now. So, not leaving my child in the stroller, heavens no.. I held him as close to me as possible while I had to get into a PORTAPOTTY! yuk o ramma! Now, have you ever gone to the bathroom with your baby in hand? I have, it's not fun, but in a portapotty. Wow. He was not happy either. As you can imagine, I was trying to keep his head an limbs from touching ANYTHING. wow.. poor planning!


No comments: