Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Locks of Love and curly Qs

This is me on Monday, Sept 24th. I had enough of this long hair. I was growing it for LOL the whole time, for my 2nd or 3rd time donation. But this year, I was trying to get a bit longer for them and for me after the cut was complete.
Not bad huh! They took 10 inches for the donation, and I'm still at shoulder length. She cut the back really cute too. It was time and it feels pretty good!
So, it was also time for Timothy's first hair cut. On the previous Friday we took family pictures and once I had the hair documented, I promised Todd I'd get his hair cut. It's hard to tell here, but he has the curly Qs on the sides and back.
And now he looks like such a little boy. No longer a baby! Doesn't he look like he's 2 or something. One hair cut and he's all grown up, what happened here?!
It's been a few days now, so I'm getting over it. The initial shock was too much!
And he was not happy about getting a hair cut either. Another little boy was in being "held down" by his parents to get the buzz cut done. It did not make for a good first time at kidsnips.
Thank heavens for animal crackers!

No comments: