Monday, February 25, 2013

Noodle Marble Run

Pinned it and Did it!

My boys love marbles.  What boys don't?  What kids don't?  For Christmas they got the blocks that you arrange to make a marble run.  It was a little harder to put together then I was expecting.  Even with the 11y helping, they became frustrated.   Then, I saw the noodle run!  I went to the garage and got moving.  I didnt read much on how to cut it, I just started cutting it in half with a knife.  Which turns out to be something to look into first.  When I cut it, it was off center.. oopps.  Perhaps marking with a pen first or something? Anyway, I cut the one half that works in half again.  They love it.  You can see below.  Since this day, they have tried from the couch, to the table, down to the box.  Which I'll note the box is very important.. We had marbles everywhere (the family room has carpet, but it's connected to the kitchen, which is not.. ha.. so fun!)


Since this marble run is the favorite these days.. it was the perfect Home Care Package while we had a short stay in the hospital.  He was in heaven and got his mind off the IV for a bit.

Org pin inpired: http://pinterest.com/pin/88453580151393965/  but there are SO many ideas.  do a search in pinterest for "noodle marble ruen" and go for it!


No comments: