Friday, February 15, 2013

Sew Great!


This was my holiday setup.

I'm so excited about this new venture, I had some photos I took while in my assembly line process over the holiday.  I thought I'd share them too.  I've been working out of the kitchen so I can still be with the kids during the day, and at night I dont disurb anyone sleeping in the kitchen either.  I package them up and send them out.  My desk has actually been cleaned up since this photo too, this is embarrassing   How quick things get over loaded!
I am trying to figure out a new way to work.  When I have to stop "working" everything goes into a few set boxes I have setup for this until I can work on them again.  But I'm not ready to move into the office (yes, we actually have one not being used) because it's so far away from the living space that everyone is in.  Now, I can feed the boys during the day, break it out again after dinner.. never leaving anyone, or their needs :)  A mothers work is never done.

This photo is included because I just love it.  The pink pops on the black and I have done a few of these, and so glad that girls want to be a Wild Kratt too!



link to my ebay listings...
and you can always search on Wild Kratts creature power for more.
I'm working on set5 now!  Hopefully the creature pods are next.

No comments: