Wednesday, February 20, 2013

water bottle & gloves and mitten storage


pinned it and did it!








I needed something to organize our water bottle situation.  I tried baskets and putting on a shelf and all that did was make a big mess.  This is in the hallway to the basement stairs and is working SO nicely so far.
So when I bought the one shoe rack, knowing I'd do the water bottles,  I bought two.  I knew I'd find another use for it.  And this is what I did with it.  Our mud room is kinda small (bad planning when we did the addition, for sure) and we have glove, mitten, and hat overload.  Again, the basket technique only worked so far.  We still use them (you can see a red bin on the left, its Rays bin that holds his jackets so he can put away himself.)  Hopefully, we can use for summer shoes when the season changes!  But then again, we use the front door in the summer, and back door (mud room) in the winter.  Who knows.  Maybe this will stay the way it is year round, we just wont do anything with it for months at a time :)

No comments: