Monday, September 17, 2012

Cards on a keyring

I love Pinterest!  The ideas are flowing from everywhere about everything.  
So, I have all these boards of things I want to do, make, bake, eat, and ORGANIZE.. 
and then this one came up:

I dont want to just be a Pinner, I want to be a do'er.. so here's pin complete!

Some of my cards have a whole punched already, the mini's, but the big cards did not.  So I used my 3 hole punch, has more power and easy on the hands.  I doubled checked the back of each card to make sure I was not punching through the mag stripe or any other info I may need to read.  I love it.  Showed the hubby and dau so they know where to find everything too.  What a quick improvement!
 I have been hanging my keys from a carabiner forever, so I switched from the corded to another carabiner and clipped it on.  I'll probably have it in the pocket of my purse, but I've got options!


No comments: