Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mommy and Me Journal




Pinned it and Did it!

Found this pin and loved the idea of staying connected with my 10 year old daughter.  She has 2 younger boy siblings and time can be limiting with detailed or in depth conversations that she needs.  I found this book at the dollar store, the color was perfect and the price was just right too.  I used a sharpie to write on the front.  I wrote the first letter, explaining that it was a way for us to communicate about anything she wanted to share, learn or vent about.  She took to it right away.  I leave it at her bedside when I'm done and she does the same.  It's a connection I wanted with her and I love that it's documented for us to go back to, or when she has kids I can show her what life was like "back then" :0)


Mommy and Me journal. Write letters back and forth.. leave under pillows

No comments: